- . Use marble slabs instead for marble tiles to have uniformity in design and less no. of joints.
- . Use prepolished Green marble for skirting/border close to wall.
- . Do the mirror polishing after all the painting/carpentry work gets over.
- . Do not use fabric or vessel cleaning liquid for marble floor cleaning.
- . Use LOC (liquid organic cleaner)
- . Avoid using acids on marble flooring.
- . Repolish the marble when the floor losses the glossy finish.
- . Use plaster of Paris to cover the unpolished white marble/polished granite surface to avoid staining/scratches.
- . Use of Brass strip for the marble joint is not recommended since it becomes black when exposed to air/water